Nearly two months up and this blog receives an award. Thank you so much Rohan7Things. You are a truly inspiring and talented blogger.
I’d like to change something up. Initially, it states that the “rules” to receiving the award are the following:
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
- Present up to 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
- Post 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Let’s make them recommended guidelines. Should you be nominated do as you see fit. Okay so here we go.
The deserving blogger nominees go to:
- The Struggling Writer
- Writers In The Storm
- Live To Write – Write To Live
- Alex’s Space
- Cristian Mihai
- Final Responsibility
- Bucket List Publications
- Five Writers
- Greenhorn Photos
- Gabriel Napoleon
- Ophelia’s Fiction Blog
Writing out the seven interesting facts about me will probably take thirty minutes:
- I’ve been practicing something called Right Use of Will since 1997.
- The majority of my friends, for some odd reason, tend to be at least twelve years younger than me.
- During my freshman year in college I would consistently stay up till five in the morning. All the other years, prior to and thereafter, I tend/tended to be asleep by midnight and awaken at sunrise.
- For the most part, I’ve been journaling since 1993.
- I acted in my first homemade movie when I was ten. That movie went unedited. God only knows where the footage went.
- Although I’m a filmmaker, I only own one movie. That is Harmony Korine’s Trash Humpers.
- My last real intimate relationship was back in 2002.