Today’s List Day. This means I shall list where my attention has been lately–
- Reading two books. What Is The What and The Poor Mouth. At night, I alternate between the two of them.
- There are few TV shows that intrigue me. During the snow storm, I caught up on ABC’s Scandal. Totally up-to-date, I have a bloodshot left eye. Do Mac computers emit a violent ray?
- Starting a business that will incorporate aspects of my previous jobs. Since this is in the conception stage, I will hold back discussing it further. Speaking of my old job, I’ve written an essay that outlines my experience there. Although incomplete, I’m considering uploading it here in segments.
- Following the Paleo diet. I find myself hungrier as there’s no bread/gluten to stuff me. In addition to eating tons of greens, in the form of raw soup (thank you, Israel), meat, fish and eggs, I’m also loading up on Larabars. One week in, this diet, has improved my performance at CrossFit and has cut an inch or two off my waist. Could someone in Italy survive on the Paleo diet?
- Continuing the novel. My progress is slow here. Once my business has picked up, hopefully in the next two weeks, I can dedicate more time to it.